Deerhurst Resort is heating up the coldest month of the year with the hot new Rock the Winter weekend, setting the bar high with none other than the Sam Roberts Band as the inaugural event headliner. A full weekend of outdoor Muskoka experiences and live music will culminate with Saturday night’s high energy concert with one of Canada’s most enduring and entertaining rock bands. Book early, this will be a popular weekend!
Two-Night Weekend Package:
- Two-nights’ shared accommodation
- Friday night Rock the Rink skating party with live music (8pm – 10pm)
- Campfire Jam with live music – Saturday afternoon (2pm – 4pm)
- Sam Roberts Band Concert with special guest, Skye Wallace – Saturday night (8:30pm) – general admission, no seating , cash bar ( debit & credit only) or pre-purchase drink tickets here
- Eclipse Walk With Light – complimentary for guests
- Winter wonderland activities: snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice skating (on our new outdoor rink!), kicksledding, winter disc golf and other benefits provided by the nightly resort fee.
Round out your weekend with even more experiences which are at additional cost to the package: bountiful breakfasts with a creative Caesar bar, delicious dinners at Eclipse or Compass restaurants, playing at our new HD golf/multi-sports simulator, spa pampering, snowmobile adventures, Escape Cabin games, axe-throwing, skating the famous ice trail at Arrowhead Park or hitting the slopes right next door at Hidden Valley Highlands!
Rate: From $259*/night based on double occupancy (two-night minimum)
Age of Majority required. Additional to the rate are taxes and a nightly resort fee which provide a host of benefits for everyone in your room.