The Town of Huntsville Canada Day celebration happens July 1 at Muskoka Heritage Place.
- Free admission to Muskoka Heritage Place from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Lions Club peameal on a bun
- Dignitary speeches
- Captain Hunt, Huntsville’s namesake
- Free Canada flags, stickers and tattoos (as supplies last)
- Live music
- Canada Day cupcakes and strawberry social at the Village
In the Village:
- Pioneer demonstrations
- Costumed narrators
- Lots of hands-on-activities for the whole family
At the train station:
It’s our first “steam up day” of the season! The train runs at 12 noon / 1 pm / 2 pm & 3 pm, and the Steam Museum will be open to guests.
In the Muskoka Museum:
Learn about the history of Huntsville and Muskoka, and view our latest exhibits.
For complete event details please follow the link provided.